The Simple Elegance Wedding Package is offered on Saturdays and Sundays in 2020 and 2021.
Simple Elegance Wedding Package PDF
Each of our Wedding Packages include allowances for cake, flowers, and cake. For specific options on each of these items, please visit:
All of our Wedding Packages include catering. The food is buffet style and you choose your buffet menu.
*Note: The Simple Elegance package does not include appetizers.
Full Simple Elegance Wedding Package includes:
Use of the Entire Facility
- Wedding Ceremony in outdoor garden or inside facility
- Use of the facility for four hours (three hours for event, one hour to get ready)
- Wedding ceremony rehearsal at scheduled time
Food and Beverage
- Dinner buffet – See our Select Your Menu page
- Tasting for up to 2 people to choose menu (May have additional tasters for $10/guest)
- Sweet and Unsweet Tea, Ice Water and Coffee
- Wedding Party may provide additional non-alcoholic drinks if desired
- Wedding Planning Services – Three 1-Hour meetings included in package
- “Day of” coordinator (includes ceremony rehearsal the day before)
- Flowers for wedding and reception ($300 allowance) – See our Select Your Wedding Flowers page
- Wedding cake (2-4 tiers to serve booked number of guests)-Includes cake tasting with Confection Perfection. See our Select Your Wedding Cake page
- Cake cutting ceremony
- Send off ceremony
DJ – $350
Simple Elegance Wedding Package Pricing
|Simple Elegance Package||50 Guests||75 Guests||100 Guests|
|2020-2021 – Saturdays*||$5,000||$5,500||$6,000|
|2020-2021 – Sundays||$4,500||$5,000||$5,500|
|Add-ons||Over 50 guests – $30/person||Over 75 guests – $25/person||Over 100 guests – $20/person|
*September and October Saturdays are an additional $10 per guest
Payment Schedule for Simple Elegance
There is a $1,000 deposit, which is non-refundable. A minimum payment of $500 is required to sign a contract. The deposit can be made in one full payment at the time of booking, or two payments of $500 every 30 days until the $1,000 deposit is paid. The remaining balance is divided by the number of months left until your wedding, with the final payment due 30 days prior to your wedding date.